1. The sun. It decided to come out of hiding a few days this week after almost two weeks of rain. Loved it.
2. My new job that I'm still loving. A job that I pretty much prayed about for three years. A job that pretty much came to me out of nowhere. Prayer works.
3. A boss who tells me "thank you" all the time - and means it. I always return the compliment - and mean it.
4. A former staff of mine who randomly called me this week to tell about her new job and how she credits me for preparing her for it. It's been about 5 years since we worked together and about 3 years since we've last spoken to each other. You just never know who's thinking of you...
5. The sweet lady at my cable provider (you know a call to a cable provider almost requires a tall glass of wine these days), who sweetly and calmly handled my issue then surprisingly granted me a generous credit on my bill for the next 6 months just for being a "valued customer." If only she knew how much I valued her for doing that for me - this week especially.
6. This tea. It's been helpful in calming me down before bed a few nights this week.
7. My mom, dad, and brother. We are currently planning our summer vacation. It will be our first family vacation in over 20 years. Just the four of us. Can't wait.
8. The sales associate at J.Crew who asked me for my college ID this week as I was checking out. Bless his heart. My college days are almost 15 years behind me, so my mood was instantly lifted - way more than it would have been if I would have received their student discount (which is 15% by the way).
9. Those of you who have sent me e-mails about how much you've enjoyed this blog. You guys have been on a roll lately- a time when I'm starting to think about how much longer I'll blog.
10. The weekend... Of course. :)
Happy weekend friends...