Hi there! How was your weekend? Did you get everything done for the holidays? Gifts wrapped? Menu planned? I can honestly say that I am almost there due to my jam packed weekend! Here are some highlights and random thoughts...
1. My holiday theme this year is "simple." I applied my theme to my gift wrapping, too. I used postal wrapping paper, simple red satin ribbon, mini ornaments from the $1 section of Target and glittered letters from the scrapbook section of Michael's. By the way, Chad is my brother. The gift to "bro." is also for him. I thought I would get a little more creative with his name. Ha...
2. I never thought I would see the #2 again...
3. I found this blog last week and spent a chunk of time over the weekend reading prior posts. I love it! I think you will, too.
4. Paula of the beautiful blog Two Ellie posted an image of this gorgeous bag last week. I asked Santa if I could add it to my list at this late hour. He said yes, but couldn't make any promises.
5. I watched Pretty Woman for the 1000th time this weekend. Has anyone else seen it more times than me?
6. The weekend before Christmas wouldn't be complete without baking! I made these delicious chewy treats yesterday to share with my office. I'll be sharing the recipe with you tomorrow!
7. I am the new food contributor for BluLabel Bungalow and my first post is up today! I'm sharing my top 10 essentials for the kitchen. The post doubles as a little last-minute gift guide, too! Click here to check it out!
Have a great week before Christmas!!